Gem and Jewelry Library
The Gem and Jewelry Institute of Thailand
ITF-Tower Building. 1st Floor, Silom Road,
Suriyawong Bangrak, Bangkok 10500,Thailand
Tel: +66 2634 4999 ext. 102, 103
Fax: +66 2634 4999 ext. 436
Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 17:00
Closed on Thai government public holidays
Gem and Jewelry Library is a technical library providing information regarding gem and jewelry as well as other related information. The library’s resources are as followed:-
Books, categorized as below:
- Coloured Stone Collection Books about all types of gemstones, except diamond
- Diamonds Collection Books about diamond
- General Collection Books of general topics, not related to gem and jewelry
- Geology & Gemology Collection Books about geology and gemology
- Jewelry Design Collection Books about jewelry design
- Jewelry Making Collection Books about jewelry making process
- Marketing Collection Books about business and marketing
- Organic Gems Collection Books about organic gems, such as pearl, coral, etc.
- Precious Metals Collection Books about precious metals, such as silver, gold, etc.
- Reference Collection Reference books, such as dictionary, encyclopedia, etc.
- Research & Thesis Collection Researches and thesis about gem and jewelry industry
Journals and Magazines nearly 100 Thai and foreign gem and jewelry journals and magazines are available, including 18 Karati, Art Jewelry, Bangkok Gems & Jewellery, Gems & Gemology, Gem Guide, GZ, IDEX, JCK, Jewellery News Asia, Rapaport, Solitaire, Schmuck, Vioro, Vogue Gioiello, World of Gold, etc.
Electronic media includes hundreds of CD-ROMs and DVDs.
Other information resources, such as gem and jewelry catalogues from all over the world.